2022年12月19日月曜日

We Saw Kira

Zum likes quiet dogs. She loves Kira because Kira is quiet and just puts her big tummy next to your leg.
I see many similarities between Huskies and our (probably) Main Coon Cross Thor and Mieszky.
They don't always listen to you (chooses to ignore you sometimes)
and they are just happy sitting by your side , enjoying the silence.
Even though T is s big cat, he is nowhere near as big as a Husky! Mieszky's coloring is similar to Huskies so thats why Zum feels closer to Kira!

Kira comes to say hi to us, then after a while gets bored and goes in the back garden.(ver catlike behavior!)
but when Hiro started crying and Kira comes over, worried. Very similar to our black cats!

I ask Hiro, "Do you like dogs or Huskies?"
Hiro says "I like My Walti." Well, Walti is not a dog but I guess Guardian Angel Cat will always make the cut!

0 件のコメント: