2022年12月6日火曜日

Why Mama is Always Nice To Mieszky

Zum says ,
"Why do you baby Mieszky all thr time ?"

I don't play favorites , but Mieszky is an angel, and even when he isnt, he is just really hard to be mad at!

He has a heart of gold so he never bullies anyone.
I was cutting his hair clumps on his fur, and accidentally cut his skin.
He didn't get mad or even hiss at me!

Even when he does something he's not supposed to do , like climb on the table , or try to play with Hime,
I yell at him and ...
He Actually Comes to me!
He says "Rrrghh!"
and sits on my lap !

Who does that? It takes a loving trusting heart and courage to actually go to someone who is mad at you !

Hime The Wise says
"Miesky is annoying when he tries to play with me, but he is good. That's why I lick his head."
(unlike someone who is brown and white...she would not lick his head, thats for sure!)

Hime would know about things like that!

0 件のコメント: