2022年12月9日金曜日

8 years old Is When Cats Get Cuddlier and Nicer

​Many people I know say that a “2 year old cat is too old “ when they are looking for cats to adopt, but to us “Crazy Cat Family” this certainly is not true.
Our Himepumpkin was so Nosey and Curious that she would be too busy inventing new nap spots and chasing Pazzy or Walter, or Cookie (Cookie did not see it as play chasing )
I noticed when Hime was around 8 years old, she would come snuggle with us more, and want to come and sit and chill with us more. I got a little worried that Hime was all of the sudden cuddly and attentive...
but then
This is around the time Zum was born. All of the other cats other than Paz and Hime were scared of Baby Zum.
Well, Paz was like "Oh you got one of these too, I've seen these all the time when I go to the neighbors' houses."

Hime probably has never seen babies but she instantly loved Baby Zum. She wanted to be with me and Zum when we were sleeping and wanted to give Baby Zum huggies even when Zum was crying...
so maybe it was because Hime loved Baby Zum that she would come cuddle than running off for adventures. 



She is 15 now, and I notice that she is not climbing as much (this girl climbed on many things like curtains and furniture! ) ,
 

She would be sitting on my lap so casually that I wouldn't even notice that she was there .
 

Hime enjoys spending time with me or Zum , cuddling together. 


But she is still my Smart , Curious Hime, young spirt , always notices if a new thing arrives! 

Being nosey and creative keeps your mind very busy, AND YOUNG...
and you can still have time to cuddle up on someone’s lap too!
Hime cuddling next to Hiro, she looks after him too.

0 件のコメント: