2024年5月2日木曜日

Mieszk On The Run Again

Our fence broke down so it was being fixed.
We did see Frankie outside at the front of the house one morning. She probably jumped through the broken fence, but she keeps close to the house and she was happy when I let her back in. Delicate Fairy!

I thought, "Well, Mieszky is getting older and he sleeps all the time , so he would probably stay in the back garden. "

That very day, as I was leaving to pick up the kids, I didn't see him.
I thought he was in the back garden, and looked but could not see him.
I had to leave so I thought to myself, I will get back quickly and find him.

When I picked up the kids, I kind of forgot about Mieszky possibly missing.
Then we were walking on the big street by the shortcut to our house.
Zum shouted: "MIESZKY!!!"

There was a grey animal trotting by the street.
It was Mieszky!
How could you be walking by a busy street, you are mostly deaf!!
I rushed over to him and he didn't hear me, and when I picked him up he was surprised and tried to run because he didn't know it was me.

He looked at us and recognised us, and he settled in my arms. We walked back the SAME shortcut that he was found near, 4 years ago, when he got lost.

Good thing Zumzum has good eyesight and spotted him!
She did say he looked like a racoon or a wild animal.

Mieszky! So glad you were trotting by the path that we take to go home!!!


My kind best friend.

0 件のコメント: