2023年10月14日土曜日

Hime’s Mom

I am thankful to Hime’s mom who we met briefly.

She was young and small like Hime and looked a lot like her but black and white. 

She must've passed down her Special genes to Hime, because Hime was already the most Creative and Nosiest kitten at Cats Protection at 1 month old.

Hime was the size of my palm, and she came and walked across my shoulders Prrrr Prrr-ing and rubbing her tiny face on my face.
She was black, and tiny , almost a kitten that you would look over because of her tinyness and blackness, but there was a special spark.


Her mom was with the other kittens but she was eager to get stroked too, she said,
" hey, come look at me too,I have 5 kittens but I am super cute and special! "

We regretted immediately after getting Hime , not picking her mom up too. But of course her mom got adopted too right away.

It makes me think that being Super Nosey and taking interest in things , noticing things , make our lives so special. 


I hope me, and my kids can also make our lives
Nosey ,
Creative,
and Smart ...
like Grand Master Hime!


0 件のコメント: