2023年10月16日月曜日

Birthday Card

​Hime went to heaven as the sun rose.

That was her time she’d normally go outside, wether it was raining or sunny, 

She’d come back usually wet and sit on top of me, and nap till we had to get up. 

She stayed for my birthday so we can spend it together one last time. I told her I loved spending 16 years together.
She made our time together so much fun, and showered us with Huggies.
How lucky are we to be able to be with our best friend almost every day for 16 years?  


It was a good time and day for Hime to fly free, to Heaven , to go find new sitting spots and climb on things, her round eyes shinning with excitement and curiosity .

She will have lots of expensive leather jackets and vintage leather bags to scratch on, because she is a girl who understands Quality!
I hope she can come see us , whenever we have something new, or we are doing something weird,
like practicing Karate outside,
she'll want to check it out.
 


Zum made this for me , what amazing girl Hime helped me raise! 


0 件のコメント: