2015年3月22日日曜日

One Thing We Found Out About Paz Is....

He looks a bit senile but he is Mr Popularity!!!
That Paz is very popular with the neighbors!

When we were looking for Walter when he was missing, we knocked on our neighbors and talked to them about Walter.
So many of them said, "I haven't seen a black fuzzy one, but I always see the big ginger one!"

He seems to go pay them a visit and sometimes gets treats too. And he comes home and eats.That's why he is pregnant with triplets.


Who can resist this Ginger Fusspot??
When I was going around the neighbors he'd trot along, happily, like "Oh are we going for a walk together?"
"No , we are trying to find Walter, Paz, can't you tell me where he is?" I said to him.
The neighbors would come and pet him as he snuggles up to their legs.
Apparently he even lets schoolkids who walk past our road pet him.Who'd thought Paz was such a socialite???

But of course Paz doesn't forget who his mom and dad are!!! Always comes and tries to lie down with his 7 kilo tummy on my lap.

0 件のコメント: