2010年5月26日水曜日

There's Something About Walter...



W hen I fist saw Walter, I thought he was so cuddly and cuuute, like a fuzzy bear...
I especially love his fluffy head!!


When he came to our house, he was
really skinny with a pointy face and pointy ears, and fluffy soft fur.
He looks different in every photo, now that is one cat that's got depth!

This is Walter when he just wakes up. His eyes are still sleeeeepy!
He has the funniest face!

Adorable!!!

But my hubby says he's One funny lookin' Cat!

What do you mean, he's funny lookin'?!?!
He's black, fuzzy, and handsome, right???
My hubby's just jealous because Walter is so cuddly!



Everyone who comes to the house says Pazzy is handsome, but not Walter.










"Handsome Pazzy"

&
"Funny Lookin' Wally".

Why?!?!

hmmm?...Wait.....

There IS
something unusual about him....







When you look at him from the front,
you will notice....












0 件のコメント: