2022年5月13日金曜日

Walter Fusses Me in the Garden …and my boys

Whenever Walter spots me in the garden, he races down and follows me. "what are you doing here? I don't see you out here very often" he says. He races down to me so fast, and when he gets to me, he rubs his gums on my hand.
Seriously, how cute is that?? Some people (cats) just are born with it! Something about seeing me in the garden that makes him very loving. Even before my kids were born and Walter didn't like humans very much! He'd come and "Prrrrhhh, Prrrrhhhh" to me when we are outside of the house. I remember Skachan was like that, she was super loving when she saw me outside. (not so much inside the house!!) Walter also loves to sit in the greenhouse while I am planting. It'cozy and warm. So I made a open spot of just dirt for him so he can sit there and enjoy the warm while I am in there. ....And someone came and ruined the Calm Vibe!!!!
"Why does he have to come and ruin my chill???" T is a big copycat , that's why!
Oh well. Big Baby decides he wants to sit under my leg on the bank. Keeps me warm.

0 件のコメント: