2016年3月25日金曜日

Growing up.. Hime.




We've seen changes in our cats as they approach 7-8 years.
It seems that they calm down a bit and they are more affectionate.
Hime, she's always been a great cat, but she now has time to sit and cuddle with us.
She loves coming to sleep with me and Zumzum , she'd sit on the moon pillow and purr.
Or if we're watching TV she'd want to sit on my lap.
When she was younger, she used to sit on my lap but not for very long and she'd be too busy inventing new sleeping spots to settle with us.
I got worried that she was not well or something, but she seems fine in herself. Also Paz and Walter became more affectionate, cuddly too around the same time. So it must be maturing.
She of course still has the creative sleeping spots that she invents, but also has time to spend with us! Awesome!

I look at myself in the mirror and maturing is not fun for me . But for our kitties it seems to make them nicer and happier. So it must be not a bad thing.

Of course, if you are a super lovey loyal, loving cat like Mieszky , he ALWAYS wants to sit on my lap, ALWAYS loving, then .....
you're THE SAME!
Haha.

0 件のコメント: