2016年7月1日金曜日

Lovely Cookie 6 -- Strong Core


I think that Cookie is a Princess who happened to be born on the streets.
Her nature is delicate, classy, "never worked a day in my life", "oh, what are you feeding me, I'm not eating that cheap stuff!"
but then being born in Sparkhill changed that.

She had to be strong.

She had to live outside in the rain. Find food, secure a real home for herself.

so there is a strength, and stubborn in her.

She recruited Danny (made friends with him) on the streets,
and although she wanted to live with him, he wasn't ready for a full-time cat.
We met her, and she talked to us, and told us she wanted a home.
I think about her sleeping in the dumpster and it breaks my heart to think she had to sleep there.
She deserves a fluffy bed fit for a princess.
Or even better, A LAP!

I am so glad she found us.
I am so glad she is in our lives.

Every time I looked at her, I would be reminded about how strong will will take you somewhere is life.
Look at this little girl! She made it happen!




0 件のコメント: