2024年6月24日月曜日

One Thing is He Is Kind to Babies

T likes to annoy other cats,
but he is kind to babies.

He is very tolerant and patient.

He knows ,
"Baby will scream and cry and may sometimes annoy me,
but I have to be kind to them."

He'd sit there patiently next to me while I feed my kids when they are babies.

Hiro started picking him up, and T is still very patient with him and tolerates it.

But Zumzum , she's Ten now,
so big!
So when she was annoying him tge other day,
he nipped at her ....because she is no longer a baby!!

Zum said, "T is supposed to be my cat and he bit me!"
"Yes, he loves you, but he's not cutting you slack anymore because he thinks you are not a baby anymore!He bites me if I annoy him!" I told her.

"You still need to give me favortism because I am still a baby!" Zum says.
Uuuhhh, no you are too big now Zum!

Funny cat T, we still love him for all his good and bad.

0 件のコメント: