2024年6月7日金曜日

Indie, and Hime?? Hime!

I had a dream this morning and there were two black cats!

One on the right had little purple cat pants (bloomers) on, her torso was so looong like Unagi... it was Indie!!
I also recognized Indie's small triangle pointed ears.

I looked at the other black cat, she had on cat pants (bloomers) too but she was podgy (pocchari)
and she had big rounded ears.... like Hime!

I looked at her tummy and I could see her POWER SPOT!!!!


It WAS HIME!!!

she let me stroke her tummy and her famous power spot on her tummy
that I noticed the first day she came to our house.


I wake up to see Indie perched on top of the cat tree.
We thought Indie would like climbing high so we screwed it on top.
We put her on top and she went BOOoooingggggg!!!! and jumped off.


Hime would've looved a
NEW,
High,
Snooping Spot!!

As Princess of Nosey,Hime would have clocked it as we were putting it on,
and she would have been on it in a second!!!

Well, Indie discovered the Top of the Cat Tree , finally after 5months ?!


Anyway, it was a coincidence that I saw them together in my dream and I open my eyes from my dream to see Indie doing a
Very Hime thing,
Indie even had the smug satifsfied look that Hime would have,

"I am just so clever!!"

Hime would have been really proud of you, Indie!

It was nice to see Hime, I should have asked her to give me Huggies.
Maybe I will remember next time.

It was such a peaceful and kind moment.
Finally a visit from my best friend Himepumpkin!

0 件のコメント: