2018年1月25日木曜日

Cat Flap Conundrum 2

Im not just looks, man!
So ... the cat flap.

Walter Dudey, with all his greediness to get to the wet food, got him to push the cat flap through, and get to the food. So he was No.1 to get it.

Now, I think Paz is the strongest, and Mieszk, perhaps the smartest, Hime was close second , when it comes to being clever.

But who was No2 to get the cat flap??


Late at night, I heard the cat flap open and close. I went downstairs expecting to the see the only cat who knows how to use it (Walter) , and...

Hime came running up to me , she looked very excited, her round nosey eyes were round as ever.
I picked her up and her fur was cold!
She had been outside and back! She seemed very pleased with herself.
Her nosey mind had helped her get out and back in!

People, I am an inspiration!

so it was :
1.THE GREEDIEST
2.THE NOSIEST
who got the cat flap.

Then Mieszk (smartest) got it, then eventually Paz,
then, poor stubborn Cookie, she was refusing to use the cat flap for the longest time. I had to open and close the French door for her as she would sit in front of the glass for me to see her.
I didn't mind doing that, as long it was just the one cat!




I thought this was a very good representation of life, I think motivation is the biggest key to succeeding at something.

Beautiful and stubborn
Then being nosey and creative gets you through.
And lastly, if you are so damn cute and stubborn, someone will open the doors for you all the time.
(Eventually Cookie got it! lol)



0 件のコメント: