2018年1月25日木曜日

Cat Flap Conundrum 1

This is a story about when we finally got a cat fence and a new cat flap.

hey, open up !! I'm not putting my head through that thing!
So EVERYONE can go outside into our back garden... in theory.

Paz, Cookie, and Walter were going outside in the front, but I was worried because of all the cars speeding by.
Then one day , this man who was walking the dog told me that he had seen Walter get hit by a car.
He seemed fine, but I took him to the vets, and she said there were marks on his claws that suggests he was clawing hard , perhaps from collision.
I know you can see me! OPENNNNNN!!!!
So we got a cat fence , now everyone can go out in the back without worrying about cars, other cats, dogs, etc.

We had to get the special big size (for fatties... guess who that is?) , and installed it.

Surprisingly, the Cat Flap was a bit of a conundrum for the guys.
I put the guys outside, and pushed them through the flap couple of times. No one wanted to come in through the flap, and they were scratching the French doors to.. "OPEN UP!!!!"

Shane said, "oh great, I got the special fat size cat flap and no one wants to use it!"

But someone got it!!

Shane put the wet food in front of the cat flap and said, "GOHAN!!!!" (food time!)

and sure behold.....
WALTER pushed his snout though and got in!!!!
HEYYYYY !!!!! Who'd guessed!?

You don't have to be the smartest or the strongest, JUST THE GREEDIEST. 
It is all about motivation in life, people!


Ureeghhhh! Ghetto Princesses
don't ned to use the cat flap!
Not when you look like this!!

0 件のコメント: