2024年9月13日金曜日

Mieszky The Silver


Mieszky was the Runt of the Litter when he was born.
The lady who had Mieszky before he came to us , she said nearly died then.
Wether if that is true or not, he is very small for a boy Norwegian Forest Cat.
But like many Runt of the Litters, he is Special.

His coloring has gotten lighter the last couple of years,
he was grey with white stripes,
but now he looks even lighter grey in the light, almost making him Mieszky The Silver!


Now that he is 16, he spends most of the time napping.
He does not reply to me when I call him,
because he can't hear, but when he sees me calling him, he answers, "Wrrrgh.", or "RReh-reon."

It's ok, he understands when I stroke him and talk to him.

(and he doesn't need to hear Frankie growling!)

He finds me and comes to sit next to me when he wakes up from his nap, in the quiet , kind way Mieszky has.

I have to wipe his nose every couple of hours because he gets very snotty.
But he knows that I am not being mean to him when I wipe his nose,
and that he will get a treat.
If this was ANY of the other cats (other than maybe Hime)

I would get a SWIPE! or GREEEEOWWWW!!!

Mieszky, he understands so he sits still and purrs when I finish wiping his nose and stroke his head.

I tell him that it is no trouble at all , because he is my best friend!"


As Pazzy would say,
he when he used to lick Mieszky:
"You are such a good boy.
And you're my (only) Best Friend!"

0 件のコメント: