2024年2月24日土曜日

Mieszky Not Hearing


I noticed that Mieszky was not running down the stairs when it was
GOHAN Time!!!

This was around last year.

 
Especially as WALTI BALTI was still with us,
Food was:
"Greediest Wins All!" 

Hime was fussy eater so I used to open many different gourmet food, and
whichever fancy wet food she didn't eat, everyone else got.


If Mieszky didn’t come running downstairs at the sound of the food pouch being opened ,
then someone would have already guzzled most of it.
 


If it was just T, he’s slow and pushover when it’s about food so it want a big deal.


But with Greedy Master Walter
there was no winning !

 


It was FOOD TIME and Mieszky would still be snoring in Zum’s room...
So I started to give Mieszky food when he’s downstairs in the kitchen.


It must be his hearing because he still loves to eat and he would gobble up any food there.
Other than the hard of hearing Mieszky is still affectionate and active.

I've never given Mieszky any special treatment when it was food because he is so kind,
 

it felt like I was totally playing favorites!!
But now I have a good excuse!


Yes, recently he took Indie and T’s food when he finished his own food,
but he’s so nice , they didn't mind too much??



“You have the most beautiful heart in the world, don't you  sweetie??? “
I ask.

"Rrpeowww!" he says. 

0 件のコメント: