2014年7月29日火曜日

Hime FOREVER!

I had this dream couple of days ago, and for some reason we gave Hime away.
The couple who adopted her had a baby and they were nice enough, and they were telling me how they give her some treats every other day.
It made me angry, I said "what do you mean, every other day!? "Hime" means "Princess"! She deserves the best, always!! " I woke up upset.
Why did I give her away?
People told me when I have a baby the cats have to go or there would be no time for them. Or they will get jealous.
Izumi came, and my cats have been there through the pregnancy especially Hime and Mieszky.

Izumi is growing and the cats have accepted her into the family and they all like Izumi ,even Walter!
Love doesn't deplete , it multiplies!
Hime is still my best friend.
I wonder who will be Izumi's special friend.

0 件のコメント: