2013年1月5日土曜日

HAPPY YEAR OF THE SNAKE (and CATS!)

New Year's Eve is something.
Because when you look back on that particular year and you cannot remember what you did that night, it may as well be a year wasted!!
This New Year's Eve was dangerously close to being LAME again, when I was talking to Mole
, we could only talk about the cool New Year's Eve two years ago, when we actually DID somthing and went to London to see Sonic Youth and Shellac.

"So, what we going to do this year?" I asked him .

Uhhh... nothing.....

Well, we decided to do nothing, all of us together, in our house with our Terror Munchkins!

Classic "UP TO NO GOOD" Face!!

I made an attempt at

年末大掃除
 (End of the year cleaning )

trying to organize my stuff before the New Year (and before Mole came over)



and of course NOSEY PRINCESS came to check out what's going on!


Stuck her paw in the new box, and decided to jump into the box I was trying to organize my clothes in....


Yes, because certain black curious CAT kept on getting in my way,



 I got sidetracked and ended up on my iPad on the bed...
and Hime came to hang out with me here too....

No chance of getting things done with cats!!






Mole came over, and we had a 年越しそば タイカレー 
(End of the year meal , which is normally Soba, but we had Thai Red Curry).

Walter and Mieszky, the Greedy Twins, took this opportunity to smooch some Doritos off Mole.


Can't have a New Year without a Hime Roll!

                HAPPY YEAR OF THE SNAKE
               (and always, CATS!)


0 件のコメント: