2012年4月26日木曜日

Split personality ①

Walter is a complex character.
Unlike my first impression of him when I met cats protection (oooooh he is so friendly and cuddly !!! ) he has grown up to be schizophrenic, even.
He is very independent, and protective of his private space.


"If I was an only cat I'd probably get fed more instead of having to share and steal food!"


"I Ain't Sitting In Your Germ Infested Lap!" 
If you try to put him on your lap, forget it!

If you stroke him too long, he'd give you "SNifff!"

and walk off , shaking off the invisible germs you put on his coat.


Of course he hates being brushed, he'd rather be crusty and stinky like the CRUSTY DREADLOCKED PUNK CAT that he is.

At first when we discovered this stubborn trait, we mistook it as Walter turning into a mean cat.
But, as time went by, we realized, he is a cat that does not take any BULL, (well he does, but he makes a point that he don't like it!) ....
and we started finding his stubbornness ...
 SOOOOO CUuuuTE!!!


He thinks he is so tough but look how fluffy and cuddly he is!!! He only a BABY trying to be tough! Awwww!
When he is sleeping I love to fluff his fuzzy head and kiss him!
I gotta get my daily dose of "SNiiiff!"  from him! 



 He is enjoying his peace and quiet , but his big sister
("Higher-In-The-Cat-Hierarchy-Hime
came and started making a racket on his favorite Alone-Time cat tree...


If it was Mieszky or us Humans he'd either do
"SNiiiff!"
or
"PReeow!"
and
  a whack,


but with Hime, he just sits there and bears it!  AWWWWWW.....
You can see the annoyed look in his green cross-eye!
Cannot go against the Hierarchy!

OOOOOOH , Poor Walter.
I'm gonna have to go give him another kiss now!
 
Oh, Shane already beat me to it!!!


"SNiiiff!" 
Shudder!


Walter, Your stubbornness is like a love magnet!

0 件のコメント: